The Project Selection Stage is the first process to assess each project idea and select the highest priority project(s) for further investigation. At this Stage, possible projects may only be ideas or suggestions (e.g. individual observation, most serious invasive plant in an inventory, most important site, species with greatest conservation needs), so you may need to write a brief description of each project before continuing with the selection process.
Before you begin
You will need to have:
- read the following components of this Resource Kit
- Project Selection Overview
- Guideline for Project Selection
- collected together country plant surveys/reports etc
- collected together the project ideas